Thread: MTC output

MTC output

Hi,

I'm trying to do the following :

Macbookpro (catalyst sends MTC and linked to the cue list) - IAC bus 1 - (logicpro set tot recieve MTC). According to the terminal info the 2 programs should be able to run. They arent using much processing power. But in the audio there are glitches. Anyone any idees on that?

There's also a powerbook G4 1.5 connected through a midi ethernet network to control arkaos with midi commands. This works well.

I also tried the other way around where catalyst recieves MTC from logic and the timing in catalyst is running but the cue list wont start playing. Anyone any idees on that?

Peter

Hi,

Follow-up on the sync :

Syncen everything with the iac bus was no problem. I had catalyst control logicpro with mtc and arkaos with midi note on commands. I didnt use any graphics with catalyst, so i only used samsc.

But controlling powerpoint with midi ethernet (through midi presenter with MSC) gave audio glitches. Why i dont know but the solution was to restart the mac with powerpoint and resetting the midi ethernet connection. I did use a consequent way in opening the programs and to be on the safe side i restarted the 2 macs. Then there where no problems at all.

I know i could have done this in a more simpler way using cat but there wasnt the time to reedit the ppt and arkaos setups.

Peter