Ah yes thats quite a goof way of going about it that i hadn't thought of, though this would only works if there where no other x+y values called after you had set the preset, so i guess you would have to make sure you called the default x+y preset before each cue, which is no biggy i suppose.

For the soft edging i will give this ago, seems simple enough, though i though that is you assigned the layer to multiple sub-mixes it would appear on the same x=y on each sub-mix, is this not the case?

I think he means what i was implying, that dmx value 1 is a go command, so no matter what cue is currently selected, dmx preset 1 will trigger the next one, in the same way midi show contol go works. Also whilst we are on the subject, it would also be great to have another three presets for moving around in the cue list from
the desk, so it would be :-

DMX Value 1 - Go
DMX Value 2 - Back One Cue
DMX Value 3 - Forward One Cue
DMX Value 4 -Go to first cue and wait.

I know a lot of this can be acieved from Midi Show Control, but support for it is very bad on certain desks, and non existant on others, also i don't know many venues that have Midi tie lines and boosters/splitters.

Cheers

Garerth