I have a few feature requests, though feel free to tell me if there already there and i haven't found them yet

Firstly, the ability to have preset focuses similar to how lighting consoles work, i am on a tour at the moment where i have to re-align several videos in each venue onto a specific area, it would be great to be able to edit one master preset and then for each slave preset to look to the master for x/y/scale information.

Secondly, the new soft edgeing support is great, however i have yet to find an easy way to allow an images to pass from one layer to another so it can move across the whole image area, i.e scrolling text that runs across the entire widescreen surface. At the moment i have to split the video into three files and edit/align them so it looks like it is one continuous pan. Therefor it woul be great if you could set up a master layer that is the size of your combined layers so you could easily/quickly pan images all the way across.

Thirdly, the ability to trigger the cue list from DMX, at the moment i have to put in effects and part cues to trigger presets from the lighting desk, it would be so much easier and quicker if i could just setup one effect that was a go command, and then just drop that effect into every que where i wanted to advance the quelist, it would also allow me to setup and edit the cues without having to access the lighting desk.

Cheers

Gareth