I am going to be finding out tomorrow morning if I am going to have a budget for it. I am going to push for it. Either way, I might even consider getting some projectors capable of taking SDI and then I will just go out of the cat with a rgbhv to sdi into the switcher, then out of the switcher to the projector. My other option is just using 2 cameras and getting 2 decklink cards and connecting them SDI right into the cat then I can switch it and it will just go to the projectors rgbhv.

I know that the cat can use the bcf2000, but I haven't really found out much of the mapping side of it, nor am I really familiar with the whole preset building in catalyst. I am very comfortable with Hog 2 and running the cat, so I know I won't go wrong unless I can get it to work really well and someone can explain it. I was hoping for a v4 manual, but it looks like that isn't happening any time soon even though it was promised long ago.

I think I can pretty much get any system configuration I could ever want around here. I have VER right down the street, CW Productions, PRG, ELS, and other smaller companies with Cats. I am in Southern California so there is a lot around. The show is the following weekend, so I am trying to get this all figured out.

Thanks for the help!