Thread: Inframe problem

Hybrid View

what software was the movie created in?

---

if quicktime has this behaviour - i suspect you have discovered a feature in quicktime itself that allows movies to start not at the beginning.

Hmmmm.....

This specific file I got from NRK, Norwegian state television in September, so I don´t remember. But I guess I recoded it in QuickTime Player to its current codec.

Quote Originally Posted by ping141
    Hmmmm.....

This specific file I got from NRK, Norwegian state television in September, so I don´t remember. But I guess I recoded it in QuickTime Player to its current codec.
    Open the movie with QT app . then use Apple+I and report the info about the movie in the next post .

Apple Computer Inc ( opps ) Apple inc Quick time support many different codecs , not all of them are good to work with Catalyst .

thanks

E
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by samsc
    what software was the movie created in?

---

if quicktime has this behaviour - i suspect you have discovered a feature in quicktime itself that allows movies to start not at the beginning.
    Poster Frame ?

For example if you export from Apple Computers Inc ( opps ) Apple inc , Keynote app , you could set some special tags that will stop the movies at some specifics point .

i think its a feature in quicktime. not a bug or poster frame.

Still feels strange that when you ask a movie to play from its start, it starts in the middle...

inframe

I have been having an issue on a couple realeses that some of my files when I go from play loop forward to inframe they dont go back to the inframe they stay at the position that they are. I have noticed that it mainly does this when the movie is still very close to the beggining.

Quote Originally Posted by RyWolf
    I have been having an issue on a couple realeses that some of my files when I go from play loop forward to inframe they dont go back to the inframe they stay at the position that they are. I have noticed that it mainly does this when the movie is still very close to the beggining.
    what type of files?