Thread: screen presets

screen presets

Richard

Just had the need to use a screen preset to adjust a blue level on an output connected to a load of G-Lec. 'Screen Preset 2 - Gamma Flat - Warm' seems to just about do what we want to achieve.

However, it is possible to create a custom preset, for example, to take more blue out of the image. I'd rather use a screen preset rather than re-programing everything - which wouldn't’t be possible anyway…

Also don’t want to put more image processing in the signal path due to latency.

Can this be done manually at the moment by editing a preset and calling it 19 or 20 - which are empty? - I read the 'http://chaldee1.gotadsl.co.uk/~richa...read.php?t=462' thread. so I guess it may be editable in the future.....

I shan't mention:
    Brightness
    Contrast or
    Bluring effect

Cheers
    Simon

Have just had a look at (and registered for free) Gammawork colour utility. Once registered (for free) there seems to be no restriction - and output monitor can have numerous custom presets stored... A simple applescript loads it before catalyst at server setartup

Doesn't seem to impede performance running in the background - anything you think I should watch out for?

You mentioned in a previous thread that you used this to create the catalyst screen presets - is there any way of importing a custom one?.. or could there be?

Cheers

Simon