PDA

View Full Version : LFG card setup w/Beta 6

iwgalloway
13-12-2006, 04:09 PM
Hi - I'm using Cat v4.06_m91UB_HD LFG Video Input Beta 6 and an LFG 4-input card. I've installed the software from the LFG site, but when i restart and open catalyst, my Video input panel still states "O Video Channels"

My settings are also limited to the standard Full Size, Deinterlace, Timer A & Timer B.

Am i looking in the right place

Ian Galloway

samsc
13-12-2006, 04:46 PM
you need to use m95.

and you will also need drivers that active silicon hasnt released yet - i can email you the address- please send me email

iwgalloway
13-12-2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks Richard

I've upgraded to m95, thanks to simon, though i don't have the new drivers.

My email is ian@mesmer.co.uk

ian

samsc
13-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Thanks Richard

I've upgraded to m95, thanks to simon, though i don't have the new drivers.

My email is ian@mesmer.co.uk

ian
m95 is on this site now.

you can select the number of active lfg ports in this version.

Mr_P
10-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Richard

Just about to prep a 2.7G DP Mac which requires 2 x composite inputs..... What's the latest setup of the LFG-64 cards? Do I need to install drivers?... if so which one? This was the test system I was using originally - so It might have had old drivers installed months ago possibly

I'm using m97 - and it seems to recognise the card and allow me to only use 2 inputs and set them to PAL... It does take a little time for the changes to happen though - and its noticeably slower at startup. Am about to connect a source today and see if it performs ok.

Any suggestions appreciated

Thanks

Simon

samsc
10-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Any suggestions appreciated

i sent an email to you with details

roberto_novelli
10-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Hi Richard.
Could you be so kind send me too datails for this installation???
I will start test with LFG4 card very soon.
Thanks.

roberto_novelli@ianiro.com

Mr_P
11-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks Richard

email and instructions received -

Just re-built the Mac with the default Disk image I use and then installed the drivers and updated version of catalyst...... Tested with all 4 inputs - all works fine... I'm impressed to see 4 inputs working well on our DP G5 macs.

For reference - this is a 2.7G DP G5 with 1G Ram and an ATI X800 graphics card. - seems to work fine - cant see any tearing or any image issues at all.

Cheers

Simon

RedLightning
19-02-2007, 06:28 AM
How is the latency on this card?

-s