PDA

View Full Version : Is possible to play .aif audio files togheter video file???

roberto_novelli
10-06-2006, 11:19 PM
Hi Richard today i'm working in inusual mode (for me).
I have to play audio track .aif , about 29 minites 25 secs
and start in sinchro 8 different video.
the sum of the time for 8 video is 29 minutes 25 secs.

Can i to play .aif audio files on catalyst??? How is possible to sincronizer
the video files???using WHOLE HOG III??

thanks in advance

ROBERTO NOVELLI Resp. Tech. Dept.
Ianiro Aldo srl Company
roberto_novelli@ianiro.com
ianiro_lab@ianiro.com
www.ianiro.com
tel.+39.06.93.10.198
fax+39.06.93.162.162

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio e nei suoi allegati sono confidenziali e destinate esclusivamente alla persona o alla societÃÂ* in indirizzo. Ogni inoltro, trasmissione, diffusione o altro uso di queste informazioni a terzi non destinatari sono proibiti salvo espresso consenso di Ianiro. Se ricevete questa comunicazione per errore, contattate il mittente e cancellate le informazioni da ogni computer.
The information contained in this message and in the attachments are confidential and are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, disclosure, retransmission, dissemination or other use of it is prohibited without the express consent of Ianiro. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.
************************************************** ************************************************** ******************

samsc
11-06-2006, 01:02 AM
you cant play audio unless its attached to a video.

---

8 movies on different computers?

---

29minutes - is way too long to synchronise anything without an external time source such as smpte timecode.

Spam Butterfly
13-06-2006, 08:49 AM
You need to create a dummy video track (i.e. all black) and encode the audio along side it.

Hugh