PDA

View Full Version : SubMixes

Gian
27-04-2006, 02:14 PM
I don't know if i am doing something wrong, or if not this is a request for new versions...

When i use SubMixes in V4, the Main Menu shows up in the left position, with all the other windows is fine, because they stay below the Submix window. But the Main Menu stay on TOP, so appears on the output, and if i take him out the SubMixes also dissapear. So i belive we need a Key to activate ONLY the SubMixes or the windows stay always on TOP.
or problaby is a way already and i did found out.
V4 works great, performance and all...
Nice Job
Gian

samsc
27-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I don't know if i am doing something wrong, or if not this is a request for new versions...

When i use SubMixes in V4, the Main Menu shows up in the left position, with all the other windows is fine, because they stay below the Submix window. But the Main Menu stay on TOP, so appears on the output, and if i take him out the SubMixes also dissapear. So i belive we need a Key to activate ONLY the SubMixes or the windows stay always on TOP.
or problaby is a way already and i did found out.
V4 works great, performance and all...
Nice Job
Gian

not sure i understand -

what do you want to see?

Gian
28-04-2006, 01:43 AM
When i open a SubMix, i can assign a part of the screen to be one output, and other part to be other output. But is a part of the screen what has the Main Menu, and the SubMix window, is under that, so on that part of the screen shows at the output... the goos thing is if we can have the SubMixes ON, showing on the screen, but the Main Menu (left buttons) can be hide.

Gian

samsc
28-04-2006, 08:03 AM
i think i understand.