PDA

View Full Version : 3.31 problems?

samsc
22-01-2006, 05:47 PM
Has anyone seen any problems with 3.31?

tharding
22-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Hopefully this week I will have a chance to see if the tearing problem on "fast disc" is still there. Although going back to 10.3.3 got rid of it, I have had a number of lockups.

Cheers

Toby

samsc
24-01-2006, 11:20 AM
this should have got rid of the tearing-

but lockups are not software related. they are hardware or OS related.

Martin Heuser
30-01-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi,

I just downloaded v3.31 and had a play with it on TIGER 10.4.4

No problems so far, JUST that the thumbnails in the FILE PREVIEW windows are wrong.

Thumbnails are displayed, but they all belong to the same lib folder, even if you jump between the folder...

I can call the movies correctly in the CIB window, so the must be loaded correctly. Just the FILE PREVIEW window (when you switch to full screen) is not working correctly.

Is that a known issue?

Please let me know.

MARTIN

samsc
30-01-2006, 05:43 PM
Hi,

Thumbnails are displayed, but they all belong to the same lib folder, even if you jump between the folder...
MARTIN

ill check

samsc
02-02-2006, 02:25 PM
this has been fixed now.

thanks

Gian
06-02-2006, 12:49 AM
Hello, i was playing arround with v3.31 h18, is working great at Tiger 10.4.4

I notice coupple of bugs,

first when i select ArtNet, instead as a CIB, he goes strange like you select 0 shows 2, you select 2 shows 4 etc....

Second, if i have the layers active to control thru the console, but play on the computer, like jump from Position to Color, both lights turn ON on that particular layer, he actual changes the view, but the 2 lights "Red one on top" stay both ON.

I see that as little starnge.

3rd is a Help needed... I was trying to transmit ArtNet thru a Wireless Network, from a PC i have (with SandNet) and the Catalyst software does not indentfies the IP computer is travelling ArtNet.
I tested the Network with another Catalyst and REMOTE shows OK.
I am forgeting something ? Is any place what i can configure a ArtNet IP computer is coming in etc.... Thanks a lot. The 3rd one is more a qusetion than a Bug.

Please let me know if you can repeat that on your system too.

samsc
15-02-2006, 02:36 PM
first when i select ArtNet, instead as a CIB, he goes strange like you select 0 shows 2, you select 2 shows 4 etc....

Found this. and fixed it. i added stuff to work with peperoni dmx dongles. and missed something

samsc
15-02-2006, 02:37 PM
3rd is a Help needed... I was trying to transmit ArtNet thru a Wireless Network, from a PC i have (with SandNet) and the Catalyst software does not indentfies the IP computer is travelling ArtNet.
I tested the Network with another Catalyst and REMOTE shows OK.
I am forgeting something ? Is any place what i can configure a ArtNet IP computer is coming in etc..

i dont know anything about sandnet. i havent used it myself.
i dont know what they might have done?

R

Gian
15-02-2006, 04:06 PM
- Quote:
Found this. and fixed it. i added stuff to work with peperoni dmx dongles. and missed something...

So we will have another new BETA pretty soon right ?
I am using 3.31h18 at the moment.

Regarding SandNet, was my mistake configuring the ArtNet IP's, works OK now. Thanks any way.....

Wait the new Beta soon.

BTW Great Job on Catalyst....,

samsc
15-02-2006, 10:34 PM
So we will have another new BETA pretty soon right ?
I am using 3.31h18 at the moment.

depends whether any other problems show up.