PDA

View Full Version : Green borders on movie playback?

rosswill
06-06-2005, 10:02 PM
Today I was given a movie clip from the edit suite which was in widescreen format and when played through Catalyst had green CSO colored boarders top and bottom. When played with QuickTime I only got the movie with no border. I have not come across this before. is this something to do with alpha channels? How do I remove whatever is causing this quickly? My solution was to re-render it in FC but it was very long and took ages!

samsc
20-06-2005, 06:01 PM
Today I was given a movie clip from the edit suite which was in widescreen format and when played through Catalyst had green CSO colored boarders top and bottom. When played with QuickTime I only got the movie with no border. I have not come across this before. is this something to do with alpha channels? How do I remove whatever is causing this quickly? My solution was to re-render it in FC but it was very long and took ages!

i have no idea.

can you send me a few seconds of the movie?

richard

Sven
13-08-2005, 11:04 PM
I have the same thing happen to me on a 1024x576 photo jpeg file. I will re-render it but also wonder what it maybe? Only thing different from the norm is, that it has audio embedded. Let me know whether you would like a section of it.

Thanks,
Sven

samsc
13-08-2005, 11:14 PM
can you upload a few frames from this movie?