PDA

View Full Version : f24 v3.2 public beta

samsc
03-05-2004, 06:14 PM
Link removed. More recent build.

contains:

2 layer version.
3 layer version - 2 video inputs, 1 output
6 layer version - 2 video inputs, 2 output.

4 layer version - 2 video inputs, 2 outputs.

samsc
03-05-2004, 06:15 PM
improved deinterlacing and video input handling.

Please test and return comments.

litemover
04-05-2004, 06:13 PM
Thanks Richard,

This is a great way to get your product tested in real show situations. I wish the Hog 3 people had done this from the beginning.

Best,
Christian Choi

samsc
04-05-2004, 06:24 PM
thanks Christian.

Dont think there are too many issues with this at the moment.

But everyone please report all errors - things you think arent quite right - whether imagined or not.

Improve
13-05-2004, 10:16 AM
I've used the beta version of the 4 layer version last week with two servers and 2 DL1's and a fixed projector.

I've discovered no problems that need to be fixed. One server however could not been seen via Ethernet on the other server, although commands like full screen, quick scan etc did work.

The 6 layer version is a nice help to program a multiple server show on one server, thanks for that. I even think that the 6 and/or 8 layer version might work fine on a laptop as preview for the servers running two outputs en being near the projectors and not on the FOH.

samsc
19-05-2004, 12:14 AM
I've used the beta version of the 4 layer version last week with two servers and 2 DL1's and a fixed projector.

I've discovered no problems that need to be fixed. One server however could not been seen via Ethernet on the other server, although commands like full screen, quick scan etc did work.

Thanks.

I dont think there are many issues. I still need people to check.

The system i use to communicate between servers does not require anything to be set up. In all possible design scenarios with anything as complex as networking - the zero setup design should always be attempted.

File sharing requires correct tcpip addresses, and other such things.