PDA

View Full Version : Catalyst RC Version 2

Barret
25-11-2016, 11:43 PM
I hadn't realised until it came to mapping a show today that there had been an upgrade of Catalyst RC to version 2.
It has some great improvements worth mentioning - naming mixes makes life so much easier, not to mention the ability to save and load shows, seeing the shapes of keystone and curve mixes as a preview and editing curves on edge blends. The whole app has a new look too, all positive
Mire time saved on it's first outing

test
26-11-2016, 02:09 PM
They removed the start pesets, it's not very good. If they return this option, and add control curves fx designer and user color preset will be just fine!

Barret
26-11-2016, 09:48 PM
Yes, i realise today the preset triggers have gone. Shame about that

Barret
14-12-2016, 08:48 AM
They removed the start pesets, it's not very good. If they return this option, and add control curves fx designer and user color preset will be just fine!

I've had contact with Numeo. don't worry - presets are back in the pipeline as are some other great extras

mlorenz
14-01-2017, 10:54 AM
The new version is availble for download in the app-store. It includes exact-maps and preset triggering is back!

Barret
17-01-2017, 05:53 AM
The new version is availble for download in the app-store. It includes exact-maps and preset triggering is back!

Great news - and great timing. Your hard work is appreciated

Barret