PDA

View Full Version : Decklink HD Extreme 3d

SovetskiiSoldat
16-12-2012, 09:51 AM
hello peolple.
I have big troubles with this capture card. I did not get work HDMI capture in catalyst. It works with SDI capture but didn't want with HDMI.

SovetskiiSoldat
16-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Is anybody knows that card works together sdi and hdmi in catvx?

Mr_P
19-12-2012, 08:13 PM
What version of MacOS and catalyst are you using?

You need to install the latest drivers from decklink website
You can only use ONE input at a time - not both - this is a limitation of the Decklink drivers - not catalyst.
Set the input options to HDMI in system preferences.

When you start catalyst, you should see various resolution options at the top of the video inputs menu
BEWARE - HDMI input is VERY FUSSY about the input resolution - it has to be EXACTLY correct refresh rate to work...

If you want to use both SDI and HDMI, then you will need 2x cards.
We use multiple decklink intensity Pro - works fine with the same drivers - but is VERY FUSSY about the format of the HDMI signal.
not tried with Intensity Pro + Extreme3D

However - we do use IntensityPro + Active Silicon Phoenix SD/HD-SDI cards successfully all the time.

S

ping141
23-12-2012, 07:01 AM
Hdmi and decklink extreme can be tricky. I have found 720 resolutions easier to work than 1080. If your card refuses completely, it might be broken, like mine was. I had SDI work but not hdmi, returned the card and got a new one. The new one works, but is picky on resolutions, but I never look forward to using hdmi input on this one...

Spam Butterfly
23-12-2012, 09:33 AM
The only useful resolution I have got Decklink Intensities to accept is 720p50/59.94/60. The trick is to use a DVI Parrot or a DVI detective with the appropriate resolution programmed in on the source.

Hugh