PDA

View Full Version : Video electrical interference problem with LFG4

Peter
30-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Hi,

I've been connecting spy cams to the LFG4 and done lots of tests but keep getting video electrical interference. Hum eliminator, DA, removing the earth, outputting video to beamer with dvi/composite adaptor apple, all didn't work. Cables lengths varied from 5-30m.
The interference looks like wavy lines with go diagonal from top to bottem of the screen.
I've also noticed that when I connect the spy cam (samsung SBC-301P) directly to the beamer , the image is much sharper because the interference disappears.
I've just tried the kramer OC4 optical isolator. It's a little bit better, the image stays 'unsharp'.
I' ve also tried a 2010 macpro, same result.
Just for a test I connected a playstation to the LFG4 playing a movie but same result.
Could it be I have a LFG4 which is malfunctioning?
Or could it be DC offset or sync problem?
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter

samsc
31-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Hi,

I've been connecting spy cams to the LFG4 and done lots of tests but keep getting video electrical interference. Hum eliminator, DA, removing the earth, outputting video to beamer with dvi/composite adaptor apple, all didn't work. Cables lengths varied from 5-30m.
The interference looks like wavy lines with go diagonal from top to bottem of the screen.
I've also noticed that when I connect the spy cam (samsung SBC-301P) directly to the beamer , the image is much sharper because the interference disappears.
I've just tried the kramer OC4 optical isolator. It's a little bit better, the image stays 'unsharp'.
I' ve also tried a 2010 macpro, same result.
Just for a test I connected a playstation to the LFG4 playing a movie but same result.
Could it be I have a LFG4 which is malfunctioning?
Or could it be DC offset or sync problem?
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Peter

ask active silicon

Peter
31-03-2011, 10:34 PM
I did, after lots of emails, they are still searching for a possible solution

samsc
01-04-2011, 06:48 AM
you have 1 or 2 cards?

Peter
01-04-2011, 08:13 PM