PDA

View Full Version : They go to white, some areas of the HUD

escueto
24-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Hello everyone.
I had a strange behavior these days, (still working on the libraries to Grand Ma dmx control of the parameters).

They go to white, some areas of the HUD. At first I thought of some error with the libraries, but all in Catalyst dispatched and it seems that the behavior is repeated. The conditions are these, after many tests are:

MIXER 1 , 2 and 5:
Screen 1 OFF
Screen 2 ON
Keystone screen mode.
Layer 1 in 1 , 2 and 5 MIxer

Output 1 in full screen (A)
output 2 in Full screen (D)

thanks

E. Cueto

Mr_P
25-03-2011, 07:20 PM
what graphics card are you using and what version of MacOS?

Simon

escueto
25-03-2011, 07:41 PM
We recently purchased a MacPro, I think 2006, with ATI 1900, Catalyst 4.40 m329
The Snow Leopard 10.6.6 operating system has been installed at 0.

E Cueto

RyWolf
26-05-2011, 08:04 PM
I have been having the same issue on my only ATI box too.. Mixes 1-4 seem fine its when I go to 5+ that it goes white on the hud. using layers 1 or 2 doesn't trigger it, Just 3+.
If the mixes are flat constant aspect ratio the whiteout does not occur.
Also turing a mix on on screen 1 will fix the whiteout.

sam-hunt
27-05-2011, 08:05 PM
I too have had this. However, I believe I have found a fix.

At the very bottom of the mix window of any/all mixes using keystone, if you turn the "Offscreen" option to "on", it should fix this. It has fixed it when I've had it happen.

Support PDF, settings, and photo of the bug attached. I have only been able to reliably reproduce this on one Mac Pro - my Macbook Pro is fine.

escueto
29-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Ok. I tried to put Offscreen ON (render options). And you get the problem fixed.
But ... I have noticed a drop in performance and other behaviors, when several mixer, have the offset adjustment.

You could explain what exactly to put ON the Offscreen.

thanks

sam-hunt
29-05-2011, 01:04 PM
Try only setting "offscreen" to "on" on one mix at a time, until the HUD is fixed. Beyond that, it'd be a call to Richard.