PDA

View Full Version : pixel sizes

hans stanley
14-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi Richard
im using pixelmad for a tv show they want to map a tetris game for the presenters to play over LED parcans my issue is the size of the pixel i need it to be 8 wide by 8 high with all the pixels in that grid responding to the same address, as we are using the actual console via video in so the blocks are large and have to respond as soon as a block lands in them, i can create a library for the grid but am unable to get all the pixels to respond to same address any help thanks

Mr_P
16-09-2010, 01:05 AM
I think you are thinking about it the wrong way around?...

if you need all the 8x8 physical pixels to respond to one DMX address - then you only need ONE pixel in pixelmad (not 8x8) and set the physical pixels to the same DMX address...

sorry if this in not what you mean - please try and explain further

S

hans stanley
20-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi Simon
thanks for the response,sorry for delay been away, what i actually need is the ability to resize the pixel so it reads a larger space in the picture, the project has a graphic that requires one light to register an image that falls into a block the block is larger than the pixel register and needs to respond as soon as any part of the block is hit i have tried using several single pixels in a grid all the same address but can only get one of the pixels in the grid to respond so if there is a way to set a different dimension to the pixel that would help cheers