PDA

View Full Version : In frame Question??

mylesie
19-05-2010, 11:30 AM
Hi all,

Just wanted to make sure i am doing something properly.

Cue 1 - Preset the Video on a cue @ intensity, Set to playmode inframe, and then changed to an inframe @ 2% approx.

Cue 2 - Play forward once @ full

the problem is when we play into cue 1 it dosnt seem to set the inframe correctly, when i check by bringing the layer to full. And when i play Cue 2, it seems to suddenly jump to the inframe and start playing. But you see the jump as a flash.

Do i need to put a hard value of the inframe in Cue 2 as well. Or should it just play from there, as the value has tracked?

we are using a Grandma and Catalyst V.257.

Any ideas would be appreciated

samsc
21-05-2010, 04:17 PM
you need to set inframe position channel and outframe position channel in cue 2

in cue 1 playmode inframe - allows you to show individual frames - it doesnt track

Hi all,

Just wanted to make sure i am doing something properly.

Cue 1 - Preset the Video on a cue @ intensity, Set to playmode inframe, and then changed to an inframe @ 2% approx.

Cue 2 - Play forward once @ full

the problem is when we play into cue 1 it dosnt seem to set the inframe correctly, when i check by bringing the layer to full. And when i play Cue 2, it seems to suddenly jump to the inframe and start playing. But you see the jump as a flash.

Do i need to put a hard value of the inframe in Cue 2 as well. Or should it just play from there, as the value has tracked?

we are using a Grandma and Catalyst V.257.

Any ideas would be appreciated