PDA

View Full Version : Curved Screen Test Aspect Bug

SourceChild
01-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Version M257

MacPro 2008
Phoenix 4-lane

Issues: Apparently the Aspect Ratio is jumping when I switch off the mix GUI

If I turn on the Mix GUI and simply touch a parameter (scale, aspect, x, y, etc), anything, the aspect ratio jumps back to its correct size.

Once I turn off the Mix GUI, the aspect jumps back to an irregular size.

The bug doesn't show up when I switch to keystone but with keystone I can't adjust the vertical aspect to 75% which is where it needs to be to convert 4x3 to 19x9.

My workaround has been to use the keystone mix and simply adjust the Y values plus and minis 6 with an aspect value of 76% to get to the proper 16x9 aspect. Still though, this seems to be an important bug to note.

I will also note that I am in mix 1 for this particular window but I cannot change to another mix because I am using all 16 mixes in the show. This bug might be related to the mix 1 mix 2 bugs that are already known.

samsc
11-03-2010, 04:01 PM
please email me before and after screen captures
showing mixes and layer layout
thanks

Version M257

MacPro 2008
Phoenix 4-lane

Issues: Apparently the Aspect Ratio is jumping when I switch off the mix GUI

If I turn on the Mix GUI and simply touch a parameter (scale, aspect, x, y, etc), anything, the aspect ratio jumps back to its correct size.

Once I turn off the Mix GUI, the aspect jumps back to an irregular size.

The bug doesn't show up when I switch to keystone but with keystone I can't adjust the vertical aspect to 75% which is where it needs to be to convert 4x3 to 19x9.

My workaround has been to use the keystone mix and simply adjust the Y values plus and minis 6 with an aspect value of 76% to get to the proper 16x9 aspect. Still though, this seems to be an important bug to note.

I will also note that I am in mix 1 for this particular window but I cannot change to another mix because I am using all 16 mixes in the show. This bug might be related to the mix 1 mix 2 bugs that are already known.