PDA

View Full Version : changing from content witch audio to Video input

michalp8
23-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Hi, I think that is a bug but I'm not sure: When you play content witch audio and change to video input audio is still plaing.
Regards Michal

SourceChild
02-12-2009, 09:28 PM
I cannot recreate this issue. Which version of Catalyst? Are you sure you don't have audio playing on two different layers and only switching to video input on one of them?

michalp8
03-12-2009, 12:50 PM
I have audio plaing. But audio from content (mov file) don't mute when i switch to video in. verson 254

SourceChild
07-12-2009, 05:04 AM
The moment you switch a layer from a file to another file or video capture, the original file stops playing. This is how the software is supposed to work. If it doesn't work this way then you have an anomaly.

michalp8
08-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Yes thats the problem, but i don't know why its happening

SourceChild
28-12-2009, 10:09 AM
I've tried testing and I can't get this to repeat. The only thing I can speculate is that the audio is being looped through some other application.

My suggestion is to reinstall Snow Leopard and Catalyst from scratch. If you use other applications on this machine then create a separate partition on your drive for Catalyst only.

samsc
26-01-2010, 11:49 AM
Yes thats the problem, but i don't know why its happening

it is possible that this is a bug -

but there is any easy workaround

samsc
26-01-2010, 11:54 AM
thats a very harsh thing!

reinstall from scratch...

you need to find out more information out what the person did - and whether it was repeatable by following the same steps on his system-
even then its much more likely to be my problem that a system problem-

system doesnt display this behaviour.
functionality is application functionality

I've tried testing and I can't get this to repeat. The only thing I can speculate is that the audio is being looped through some other application.

My suggestion is to reinstall Snow Leopard and Catalyst from scratch. If you use other applications on this machine then create a separate partition on your drive for Catalyst only.