PDA

View Full Version : Catalyst crashes trying to get into Fullscreen Mode

tkrautsc
13-02-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi!

I'm actually programming a show with some LED Stuff.
But unfortunatly i have a lot of problems with crashing Catalyst trying to switch into Fullscreen Mode.
Everything works fine until i adress the Outputs in the DMX Artnet / Universe Mapping Window. If i quit Catalyst after patching the outputs and restart i have no chance to get access to the Full Screen Window. The only way to get the system working is to fetch an old copy of the CatIntel_Settings.xml.

I'm working on 10.5.4 and Catalyst Version m165.
I also tried m167. But this version crashes if i change the size of a Mix Window in the Pixelmix Windows.

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks
Thomas

emilianomorgia
13-02-2009, 01:16 PM
Are you using a head less system ? do you have a monitor connected ?

What Graphic card are you using ?

When the Catalyst crash can you pls copy the Crash Report and post it here ?

Do you mind to post here the show files? I'd like to have a look to it

tkrautsc
13-02-2009, 01:42 PM
The Graphiccard is actually a ATI Radeon HD2600. A Monitor with a resolution of 1920x1200 is also connected at the primary Port.
I also tried the Setup on my MacBook Pro with a GeForce 8600M GT inside and get the same problems on accessing Fullscreen Mode.

It dosen't matter if i'm running in Headlessmode or not. The System will crash in both Situations.

Posting Showfiles is a littlte bit difficult. At the Moment there is only a Modem Connection available.
I try to post a crash report as soon as the system will crash at the next time.

samsc
13-02-2009, 11:00 PM
The Graphiccard is actually a ATI Radeon HD2600. A Monitor with a resolution of 1920x1200 is also connected at the primary Port.
I also tried the Setup on my MacBook Pro with a GeForce 8600M GT inside and get the same problems on accessing Fullscreen Mode.

It dosen't matter if i'm running in Headlessmode or not. The System will crash in both Situations.

Posting Showfiles is a littlte bit difficult. At the Moment there is only a Modem Connection available.

you need to send a pdf profile from catalyst application menu - report to me by email
richard at samsc.com

samsc
13-02-2009, 11:01 PM

did you put two graphics cards in same machine?