PDA

View Full Version : Presets for Mix Settings

SvenCRen
09-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Hello Richard,

I was hoping that we'll be able to have an update to Catalyst that would allow me to recall different save Mix settings via DMX. This is an application that will require multiple keystoning and blending settings because we are using DL1's in a theater. There are three different shows we are doing in this theater with differnt sets and it would be great to be able so save different blending/keystone settings and be able to change them from the console for simplicity for the operations crew.

I know that there was another suggestion to do somewhat of a global layer that would allow these types of settings be done via dmx and that would be great as well.

Out time line is limited so I am hoping that we can have a simple implementation as soon as possible for this application.

Thank you and best wishes,
-scott

Marty Postma
10-10-2008, 05:14 AM
While this would be a great addition to the software, no doubt....it sounds like all you really need to do is have 3 show folders on the server....so just as you load a specific show into your lighting desk, you should also load a specific show onto the server.

Hope this helps:)

kiwi
10-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Scott,
you can save mix settings in presets. Presets can be recalled using DMX.
Would this work for you?

Paul