PDA

View Full Version : WWW Remote

newsound
04-07-2008, 12:24 AM
Is there any info available on using the WWW remote functions in SAMSC?

I also vaguely remember that SAMSC Remote only responded to one command, but I don't remember what that command was - used to be on the website, but no more. Does anyone else remember?

Thanks
El

emilianomorgia
04-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Is there any info available on using the WWW remote functions in SAMSC?

I also vaguely remember that SAMSC Remote only responded to one command, but I don't remember what that command was - used to be on the website, but no more. Does anyone else remember?

Thanks
El

What do you need to do ?

newsound
05-07-2008, 06:00 AM
Mostly just looking at parts of the program I haven't used before. I think it could be helpful to be able to fire cues on the main machine from my laptop or iPhone from other places in the house - Remote Desktop is just too slow, so I was hoping that one of these other 2 options might do it.

Thanks,
El

samsc
05-07-2008, 01:46 PM
in catalyst there is a web server - its a bit more useful than in samsc.

emilianomorgia
05-07-2008, 07:45 PM
fire cues on the main machine from my laptop or iPhone

If you are thinking to make a custom page for iPhone contact me .

newsound
06-07-2008, 10:40 PM
in catalyst there is a web server - its a bit more useful than in samsc.

I know. However, Catalyst is overkill for the groups that I'm using SAMSC for, and frankly, much more difficult for a tech to program a cue list. I just remember on the old web site, there was a mention of how to send a go command (I think) using TCP/IP. Do you remember what it was?

Thanks,
El

newsound
06-07-2008, 10:41 PM
If you are thinking to make a custom page for iPhone contact me .

I hadn't really thought that far about it - are you looking to have a page programmed for you, or are you offering your services to program one?

Thanks,
El

emilianomorgia
06-07-2008, 10:48 PM
I hadn't really thought that far about it - are you looking to have a page programmed for you, or are you offering your services to program one?

Thanks,
El

booth

SourceChild
29-07-2008, 05:40 AM
Hey Emiliano,

You already know I'm developing iPhone apps. El, I might have a few suggestions for you but I am a few months out.

newsound
30-07-2008, 04:28 AM
Hey Emiliano,

You already know I'm developing iPhone apps. El, I might have a few suggestions for you but I am a few months out.

Cool - keep us posted!

El