PDA

View Full Version : Video Trailing Effect on all layers

johnboylightboy
02-04-2008, 06:46 PM
I have my Catalyst set up for multiple outputs and I can never match the trailing effect that I'm doing on one screen to the other. Will this be coming in future versions?

thanks

John

Marty Postma
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Have you tried Sync-ing your layers together?

SourceChild
03-04-2008, 12:44 AM
The only way you're going to get this right is to set up submixes for each screen, then offset each of them and assign all layers. What you'll end up with is layers that run shared across screens. Then when you run trails, they will not only sync right but span across both (or multiple) screens.

samsc
03-04-2008, 07:05 AM
I have my Catalyst set up for multiple outputs and I can never match the trailing effect that I'm doing on one screen to the other. Will this be coming in future versions?

thanks

John

the trails thing - is something that doesnt work well in mixes - if at all at the moment.

SourceChild
10-04-2008, 07:04 PM
the trails thing - is something that doesnt work well in mixes - if at all at the moment.

I was fixing to ask. Sometimes it has worked and sometimes not. Honestly, haven't ever cared for trails enough to use them much.

Does this mean there is a fix coming?

samsc
10-04-2008, 07:14 PM
I was fixing to ask. Sometimes it has worked and sometimes not. Honestly, haven't ever cared for trails enough to use them much.

Does this mean there is a fix coming?

the way they work - is ok for full screen -not for submixes.