PDA

View Full Version : HUD Layer reset

FinnRoss
16-01-2008, 06:36 AM
I may be having a slow moment here. I'm playing around with layers in the HUD in rehearsals, not looking to program anything, and some times I just want to reset the layer to default; how do you do this? Poked around but can't find nothing? I might be very stupid but anyone be of any help?

emilianomorgia
16-01-2008, 07:26 AM
I may be having a slow moment here. I'm playing around with layers in the HUD in rehearsals, not looking to program anything, and some times I just want to reset the layer to default; how do you do this? Poked around but can't find nothing? I might be very stupid but anyone be of any help?

no DMX ?

Go in the HUD , Libraries , form there go to presets

in Preset Unlock the Edit , record the state where you in .

Now right click the preset you have recorded , and edit it .

New window pop up .... See down there ? CLEAR TO OFF

now record a new preset with all to Clear .

I hope this help

samsc
16-01-2008, 10:03 AM

create a preset with default snapshot - like emil says.

you could create presets - which just zeroed movie - or position this way.

FxDrew
18-01-2008, 07:08 PM
what I do a lot of the time is just toggle the DMX control for that layer on and off to reset it from the GUI window

edit: you do have to exit out of full screen to do it and it can be annoying if that output is being used

samsc
18-01-2008, 11:18 PM
what I do a lot of the time is just toggle the DMX control for that layer on and off to reset it from the GUI window

edit: you do have to exit out of full screen to do it and it can be annoying if that output is being used

thats annoying though - presets better.
there are so many combinations of things you might want to reset...