PDA

View Full Version : Blue Screen

jvose
10-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi im running demo version of catalyst (for the practise) on my macbook and i get a blue screen when i access the layers menu with only the last box of visible(photo attached) i am running leopard so that could have something to do with it, but i dont know how to sort it. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

emilianomorgia
10-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi im running demo version of catalyst (for the practise) on my macbook and i get a blue screen when i access the layers menu with only the last box of visible(photo attached) i am running leopard so that could have something to do with it, but i dont know how to sort it. Any help or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

i have no idea .

Try to move or copy the Catalyst application in a new subfolder in the application folder and run the app from there .
This way you will reset all setting .

If are running Leopard and you have an iChat account try to contact me on iChat emilianomorgia @ mac.com , we can try to use Screen Sharing I'll like to test it for remote support .

Cheers

Ps
I'm living in GMT +1

samsc
11-12-2007, 08:53 AM

which version of macbook?
recent one? or old one?

jvose
11-12-2007, 10:23 AM
The recent one.
Thanks
J

SourceChild
12-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Didn't anyone tell you!:rolleyes:

Catalyst doesn't run on Windows.

Only windows Blue Screens

hahaha:p

Spam Butterfly
22-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Mac OS has it's very own Grey Screen of Death and the Spinny Disc...

H.

samsc
22-12-2007, 04:08 PM
The recent one.
Thanks
J

The very recent one?

this isnt a crash- something in the graphics in the operating system isnt working correctly.

apple has broken something.