PDA

View Full Version : No mix 2 display in pixel mix

basicmonkey
01-09-2007, 11:04 PM
Running Cat m132 xpress.

Both mixes are same size, same layout and on both screens...

When I load pixel mixes, if I click mix 1 i get a low res display of mix 1 in the pixel window and output whereas if I click mix 2 I get output the same, but no low res display. Also, I am unable to adjust the size of the pixel mix of mix 2 in the pixel window when I am able to get the green box for mix 1. I can adjust both the pixel mix sizs if i use the mix options and then the green boxes in their relevant submix windows.

Hope that makes sense!

James

basicmonkey
01-09-2007, 11:24 PM
Ok I've been trying to work out some behavior and I can't.

If the submix is displayed on screen 2, it seems to have to be in a certain place on screen to get output on pixelmad. On screen 1 it can be anywhere.

This really is sending me mad.

samsc
02-09-2007, 01:23 PM
pixelmad outputs always need to be on screen 1.

i was hoping to change this eventually- just not round to it.

samsc
02-09-2007, 01:25 PM
there are a number of confusing interactions between the mixes and pixelmixes.

can you post some images showing what you dont exactly understand? thanks

basicmonkey
02-09-2007, 06:37 PM
I just seemed to be getting some very strange behaviour on screen 2, could have just been some conveniently positioned windows on screen 1. Will definitely post some screen grabs if i can replicate something that I see as an issue.

The issue I am still definitely having is that the mix 2 output doesn't appear in the pixelmad window and neither does the green resize box if the mix is unlocked in pixelmad, but i do get output and it changes location depending on where the green box is in the catalyst window if adjusting it's position using the "mix options" dialog.

Thanks again.

samsc
04-10-2007, 06:32 AM
I just seemed to be getting some very strange behaviour on screen 2, could have just been some conveniently positioned windows on screen 1. Will definitely post some screen grabs if i can replicate something that I see as an issue.

The issue I am still definitely having is that the mix 2 output doesn't appear in the pixelmad window and neither does the green resize box if the mix is unlocked in pixelmad, but i do get output and it changes location depending on where the green box is in the catalyst window if adjusting it's position using the "mix options" dialog.

Thanks again.

pixelmix mixes need to be on screen 1 - the one with the menu bar-
or it doesnt work