PDA

View Full Version : Submixes

technick
24-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi

Have a show where I am using 2 submixes on output 1 to drive 2 projectors via a matrox dual head2go and 4 submixes on output 2 to drive 4 softled panels of about 10m x 5 m each. Its all great. The offsets mean images scaled up on the screen start to flow beautifuly on to the LED.

My only issue is with entering custom offsets. A couple of times its caused the user interface to carsh. the media engine keeps working but can't do anything and have to shut down the mac.

Also is there a way of saving presets without shutting down and restarting catalyst? When it crashed the first time i lost quite a lot of positioning. Actually is there a way of entering custom sizes and positions for sub mixes? or do i just have to drag and size with mouse?

Technick

PS anyone in italy wants to come look at what I'm doing let me know! I'm on the Renato Zero tour for the next little while.

samsc
11-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Also is there a way of saving presets without shutting down and restarting catalyst?

presets automatically saved after each edit - if you set the preferences to do this-