PDA

View Full Version : Colourweb/Pixelmad

kaptivate
05-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Anyone got any experience with the basic setup, tips ect?

Basically want to run a double spaced rig but am toying with the idea of a triple spaced rig because the resolution would come in handy for this design. Having come the side of HDR and shows locked to TC, what basic advice can you guys give to me for this type of show.

I've got content under control and were keeping it all very low res but I really have no set up the colourweb offline in cat/pixelmad. To his immense credit, Lee from AC has sent me a quick setup but I really don't understand it.

Any tips? Would like to get some q's saved before we get a chance to prep it before the gig.

Thanks!

samsc
06-02-2007, 01:46 PM
mmmmm

can you try and give more details about what you dont understand?

kaptivate
07-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Thanks!

Basically, I have no idea how to set up a double spaced web with the Artistic Licence EtherLynx interfaces. Lee sent me this howto but I'm lost (should I be addressign the fixtures?)

If someone could help me out with a first time pixel mad user it would be great! Just some kind of guide as to get the web to be properly setup within pixel mad so I can start to send data to it.

I have attached lee's doc for refrence.

LeeH
23-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Not sure if its past now but if you are still having any issues with how to set up the web drop me a mail and I will try and explain better :)

Kind regards

Lee